Sunday, January 4, 2015

Meal Planning Week #1

Meal planning was such a success for me last year that I'm continuing it this year. So here's week 1 of the New Year with a new meal plan!

MONDAY: Tortellini & Sausage in Tomato Cream Sauce
This is a one pot meal. Less dishes - sign me up!

TUESDAY: Tacos with chips & salsa

WEDNESDAY: Refrigerator clean out
We've got leftovers to clean out and I've got a late meeting tonight so this will be quick and easy.

THURSDAY: Snickerdoodle Waffles & Fruit
Breakfast for dinner is always a winner and these snickerdoodle waffles sound amazingly delicious.

FRIDAY: Tangy Chicken, Bell Pepper and Red Potato Packets
These packets are meant to go on the grill, but we are going to make them in the oven instead.

What are you eating this week? How do you decide your meals?

1 comment:

  1. Keep these meal plan posts coming! I love that you cook similar meals that me and my family enjoy. I am adding the tortellini & sausage one pot and snickerdoodle waffles to my list!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison