Friday, January 16, 2015

Meal Plan Week #2

Well I'm a little late to the party this week. It's Friday and I'm just now posting the meal plan for this week. I've been busy, so let's get on with it!

MONDAY: BLTs (I had chicken, red potatoes and green peppers. Mama no likey the bacon)
TUESDAY: Baked Tacos

WEDNESDAY: Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup
THURSDAY: Spaghetti
FRIDAY: Burgers & Fries

And after all that anticipation, it's not even an exciting meal plan. A bunch of our favorites all in one week. Easy-peasy, just the way I like it! I promise a much more exciting meal plan next week.

1 comment:

  1. That is a really easy meal plan week! I have done baked tacos before, but it has been a long time since I've done them...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison