Sunday, January 18, 2015

Meal Plan Week #3

So last week's meal plan was lack-luster but hey everyone needs a break now and again. Especially moms who cook all the meals.

MONDAY: Gingery Chicken and Broccoli
I get a bunch of magazines each month so we're trying this one from February's Family Fun

TUESDAY: We are winging it tonight
The husband's Grandpa died last week and tonight is the Memorial Service. I know there are snacks planned at the service but not sure how the whole dinner thing will go down. 

WEDNESDAY: Pot Roast with Potatoes, Carrots & Onions
I'm using my stand-by recipe which is super easy. Salt & pepper the roast, put in crock pot over the potatoes, carrots and onion. Pour one can of cream of mushroom over everything. Cook on low while you are at work. Come home and eat your deliciousness. 

THURSDAY: Taco Stoup
Our Mexican meal of the week usually occurs on Tuesday, but we are pushing it to Thursday this week. I have a few Rachael Ray cookbooks and this one is from her 30-minute meals collection. And no that's not a misspelling, stoup is thinner stew but thicker than soup :)

FRIDAY: Mac & Cheese
It's date night for the husband and me. So we'll leave the babysitter with some Mac & Cheese for the kids :)


What's for dinner this week at your house? I love suggestions!

1 comment:

  1. That taco stoup sounds really different and delicious! And, Friday made me laugh... at first I thought it was what you all were having for dinner, then I saw the word babysitter and it all made sense! lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison