Monday, January 26, 2015

Meal Plan Week #4

This week will be a bit different for meal planning since I only have 3 days to plan for. As I mentioned last week the girls and I will be taking a trip to Florida to see my mom. So this meal plan is short, sweet and to the point. Let's go!

MONDAY: Scalloped Potatoes & Ham
I'm totally cheating, and my gal Marie (Calendar) is helping me out on this one.

TUESDAY: Quesadillas with Beans & Chips

WEDNESDAY: Breakfast for Dinner
I'll probably make pancakes and eggs unless something else is requested

Enjoy the week, I know I will!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun visiting your mom is FL! Must be nice that she lives in a warm state! :) Breakfast for dinner is always the best. The scalloped potatoes and ham sound good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison