Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I must confess ....

I have a confession ... I'm stuck in a style rut. I wear the same 20% of my wardrobe every week. I've been blaming my clothes for my bad style habits ... these pants don't fit well, this shirt is too tight (is it just me or is nothing in your closet ever too big?!). I gather tons of ideas on Pinterest but as usual I don't do anything with them. My style board is growing out of control ... 232 pins as of this minute! I can't bring myself to go buy a bunch of new stuff so I'm no longer wearing the same 20% every week, because let's face it I'm no millionaire and I have bills to pay. One of my new blog obsessions is Pinterest Told Me To. She takes her pins and recreates outfits from them (so that's what you are actually supposed to do with all those pins!) and then documents it all. I think she rocks. I'm going to take a page from the Sheaffer book of style and make next week my challenge week. 

I, Allison, will recreate or take inspiration from at least 4 looks from my style board. 

Will you hold me to it? Can I do it? Here are the 4 looks I'm going to try.
From Ms. Sheaffer herself, mustard and pink  {See pin}
Stripes, floral and boots {See pin}
A little business casual look {See pin}
And a weekend look {See pin}

1 comment:

  1. I am in the same rut girl! I wear the same old outfits every week and my closet is actually full of clothes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison