Friday, January 18, 2013

I wish

There's been so much happening lately it's like I can't keep up. My dishes are piled high in my sink because I'm too busy to empty the dishwasher. The floor hasn't been mopped in -- I'm not sure how long (shh, don't tell my mom). I feel like I'm stuck in a rut. Wake up, get ready, get kids ready, drop off kids, go to work, work all day, drive home, make dinner, help A with homework, do baths, put kids to bed, fall onto couch until I decide I need to just go to sleep in bed. And then it starts all over again. I wish I could work part time so I could spend more time with my kids. I wish I had more time for my kids. I wish I could go on more dates with my DH. I wish the world would just slow down. I wish I had a genie to make all these wishes a reality.
These crazies make me smile every day and I'm proud to call them my family. One day I'll have it all, right? :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison