- Bared to You - I heard if you like Fifty Shades then you'll like this. Bring it on!
- Friends Like You - One of my friends just finished this so I added it to my list. UPDATE: This was good but slightly confusing. Were some of these people transgender? The "boyfriend/girlfriend" reference was hard to follow but overall a good quick read.
- Goodbye, Jimmy Choo - I found this via Goodreads based on my past books. UPDATE: I'm not sure what I was expecting with this book but I wasn't overly impressed. The story seemed to drag on and last about 100 pages more than it needed to.
- Bitter Is the New Black - Again found via Goodreads based on past books read. UPDATE: This was a funny read. I'm looking forward to reading others from Jen Lancaster as well.
- Dark Places - Gillian Flynn also wrote Gone Girl which I loved so I'm excited to read this one. UPDATE: Oh my! This was awesome. Unlike Gone Girl, you jump right into the story. I loved how the past and present chapters met up to find out the ending. I recommend!
Any suggestions to add to my list?