Monday, January 21, 2013

Winter Book List #2

I've been blazing through my book lists recently and even reading more than what I had picked out. So I decided it was time to create a part 2 for the Winter. I also joined Goodreads to keep track of what I've read and to join the 2013 Reading Challenge. I'm challenging myself to read 30 books this year. Let's see if I can do it. You can follow my progress in my sidebar ---> yep right over there.
Winter Book List #2

  1. Bared to You - I heard if you like Fifty Shades then you'll like this. Bring it on!
  2. Friends Like You - One of my friends just finished this so I added it to my list. UPDATE: This was good but slightly confusing. Were some of these people transgender? The "boyfriend/girlfriend" reference was hard to follow but overall a good quick read.
  3. Goodbye, Jimmy Choo - I found this via Goodreads based on my past books. UPDATE: I'm not sure what I was expecting with this book but I wasn't overly impressed. The story seemed to drag on and last about 100 pages more than it needed to.
  4. Bitter Is the New Black - Again found via Goodreads based on past books read. UPDATE: This was a funny read. I'm looking forward to reading others from Jen Lancaster as well.
  5. Dark Places - Gillian Flynn also wrote Gone Girl which I loved so I'm excited to read this one. UPDATE: Oh my! This was awesome. Unlike Gone Girl, you jump right into the story. I loved how the past and present chapters met up to find out the ending. I recommend!
Any suggestions to add to my list?

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to read any of Jen Lancaster's books. I had Bare To You recommended to me but was unsure of it. Can't wait to hear what you think of it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison