Friday, January 11, 2013

Top 3 Friday Faves

Here's what I've been loving this past week ...
Favorite New Moisturizer

Neutrogena Norweign Formula Hand Cream -- Not only can you use this on your hands but you can put it on your face and your lips. I'm in love. This winter I'm not letting dry, cracked hands get me down. Best of all you only need a dab so a little goes a LONG way.
Favorite New Lunch

Lean Cuisine Salad Additions -- They give you everything but the lettuce (because frozen lettuce would be gross). My favorite so far has been the Southwest-style Chicken (pictured above) the dressing was AMAZING and the tortilla strips were actually crispy. Hello healthy lunch, nice meeting you (it was only 260 calories!!)
Favorite Hairbrush
Goody Quikstyle -- I never thought I'd have a favorite hairbrush but this one is AMAZING. It has these microfiber bristles that help absorb water while you brush your hair. This means my hair dries so much faster especially when I use it with my hair dryer. I now have time to style my hair before work instead of throwing it into a ponytail. Get one of these ladies you won't regret it!

*I received all these products from BzzAgent or Influenster for review. However, I wouldn't feature them if I didn't truly love them. All opinions are my own and I wouldn't lie about something being my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison