Monday, February 4, 2013

Pinterest Inspired Outfit #1

Here we are with Day 1 of my personal Pinterest challenge. Here's the first outfit I chose to recreate.
{See the pin}
Now I can't wear jeans to work M-Th so instead I switched those out for some dark grey pants. And I decided to leave off the necklace. My scarf hung down too far so you couldn't see my long necklaces anyways plus they were killing my neck with all the rubbing underneath my scarf. Oh and I don't have a black blazer so I switched that for an open black cardi instead. Ok enough complaining, here's my outfit.
Ta-da! Ok so I made a lot of changes but the idea wasn't to copy something directly it was to be inspired by something I pinned. These are all pieces I would typically wear but I wouldn't have put them all together like this before. I call day 1 successful.

5 comments:

  1. I like the color of your scarf against the bright blue! have a great weekend!
    floral&fudge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you were very successful! Thank you so much for linking up! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done!!!! I like how you worked with what you have! Thanks for linking up!
    Xoxo, Sheaffer

    ReplyDelete
  4. No more wearing jeans to work?!? Ahhhh!!! Your outfit looked great! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! I think you definitely made it your own!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison