Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Fact Is ...


Fact: Monday felt like a train wreck. I'm glad I had a margarita for dinner. 
Fact: I always seem to have a to-do list that is a mile long. Why can't anything get crossed off without something else being added?
Fact: I need a manicure. Like bad. So bad that I wouldn't even take a picture and put it on my blog. And that's saying something since I've posted about my toe cleavage before.
Fact:  I absolutely hate pumpkin anything. The smell, the taste. Eww. I'm tired of everyone ooh-ing and ahh-ing over the PSL (pumpkin spice lattes, yes they gave it an acronym). It's gross. I do like to carve pumpkins though :)
Fact: I miss summer already. It was 32* yesterday morning, unacceptable.

3 comments:

  1. I am with y'all about the pumpkin spice lattes. I will say the caramel apple spice is pretty tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I bet you're tired of all the crazy obsession of pumpkin oatmeal, muffins, cake, smoothies, ice cream, EVERYTHING. Fall will soon pass!

    -Cai
    www.caidailyrant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison