Monday, October 1, 2012

Fort4Fitness 2012

I ran my 2nd race of the year on Saturday. It was the big one for me .. 4 miles long. I like the 5K races, enough to get you moving but not enough to land you on the couch for the rest of the day. I was about 30 seconds short of my goal time, but I was about 2 minutes behind going into the last mile so I feel good about making up that much time! The finish line is always a good place 
I have 2 more races scheduled before the end of the year. And they are only a week apart. I hope I don't curse myself later for that.

October 21st  Trail Blazer
October 28th River City Rat Race

And I don't run races after October because it is just too cold outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison