Monday, October 29, 2012

Accomplished

I had my last 5k race of the year on Sunday and I made a huge accomplishment. My fastest time previously had been 36:46 (hey I'm a slow runner, but I'm still lapping everyone on the couch) but on Sunday I finished in 34:57. I couldn't have been happier! I finished almost 2 full minutes faster than I ever have before. It was freezing and I pushed myself to keep going. 
I was too excited and forgot to hit stop so I was a few seconds slower on my clock.
I've been wanting to run a 35 minute 5k all year and I'm glad I finally accomplished that goal. Now to set my sights on bigger and better goal for next year. It was a good weekend :)

Linking up with the Weekend Update crew - Sami, Leeann and Dana 

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison