Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Tacos + Muffins = Tuffins

I got this idea from my wonderful co-worker. She had these delicious looking muffins one day for lunch so I tried to recreate my own. I give you ... tuffins!

These little guys were so easy to whip up after work and best of all everyone loved them! I took some crescent rolls and wrapped them in a muffin tin. Then filled with taco meat and topped with a little cheese. I baked them for about 15 minutes (or however long the crescent rolls said to cook them). We then topped them with salsa. You could really top them with anything you wanted. I made A's without cheese because of her milk allergy and she said they were delicious. These will definitely be making another appearance at our dinner table sometime soon!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison