Tuesday, August 9, 2011

DIY overload!

I might be on DIY overload this week. I'm still working on my quilt (although I haven't made any more progress). I will also be picking up an ugly dresser tonight so that I can fix it up and use as storage for the girls craft supplies (more on that later in the week!). And to top it all off I agreed to make someone a dress. I haven't done any garment sewing in quite awhile so I may have just dug myself into a VERY deep hole. Mary wants to wear the dress to a wedding next Saturday. Hopefully tonight she can pick up the fabric and pattern so I can get started. This should be an interesting adventure since I haven't done much sewing for other people. {I did make my dad a button down shirt in high school that he still wears for "special occasions" aka "seeing me"}  If it works out maybe I can turn it into something -- side business perhaps? It's going to be a busy, busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison