Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Happy Birthday

to me! Yep today is my birthday. I usually don't focus on it too much because I don't feel my age. Sometimes I feel older (two kids will do that to you!) and sometimes younger (not very often). I don't focus on my age because many people don't believe me when they find out how young I am. It's true, I got married young (I went to my high school graduation engaged) and had my kids young, but I wouldn't have had it any other way. I feel lucky to have what I do, I've worked hard. I've probably worked harder than most other people my age, but I'm ok with that. Instead of answering how old I really am, I'll just stick with saying ... it's my birthday so happy birthday to me!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! Have a great one and get yourself a pretty manicure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison