Thursday, August 25, 2011

Craft Room Idea!

I've been trying to put together our front room which is a combination of craft stuff/computer/kid's play room. I picked up a dresser to use for storing all the kid's art supplies, but I haven't gotten to paint it yet (maybe this weekend!). I've been looking for decor ideas. It needs to be fun (so the kids will want to play there), yet not too crazy since it is the first room in our home and you see it when you walk in the front door. I've seen some cute ideas for the walls, but I just can't decide what I want to do.

I LOVE this crayon art which has been everywhere on the web lately. This is one is from whatever.
ABC wall -- I would use much brighter colors. This is from 30 Handmade Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison