Monday, May 23, 2016

Meal Plan #21

This weekend we let A celebrate her birthday. It's really not until next month, but with it being after school is out she never has many people who can attend. Plus this would be the last chance for her to celebrate with her current group of friends since she will have to switch schools next year with the move. So it was a combination early birthday & goodbye party. We had 11 girls (including our 2) at our house for 3 hours. The husband pulled out his ear plugs at one point and I was happy to only have the girls for a 3 hour window of time. :) We did a Shopkins themed party (because every birthday needs a theme!) and the girls had a blast. I'll have to post the details later. 

On to what we are planning to eat this week! Wednesday is the last day of school so I wanted a fairly easy week and be able to take advantage of some outdoor time after work each day.


MONDAY: Salad & Baked Potato Bar
This is the fastest and easiest way for us to do a meat free meal during the week. 

TUESDAY: Burritos
We have some leftovers from A's party this weekend so everything we need is already in the fridge!

WEDNESDAY: Kids Choice!
We'll let the girls decide since it is the last day of school.

THURSDAY: Chicken Salad Wraps
I've been craving a good chicken salad - we'll serve ours in wraps with fruit and raw veggies with dip.

FRIDAY: Grill Out!
I may turn every Friday this summer into grill night. I love my giant grill so much. Yes you read that right, my grill. My husband's grilling skills are severely lacking but I love grilling more than cooking in the kitchen. We'll probably do burgers since I got some frozen patties on sale a couple weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison