1. Yesterday was Cinco de Mayo - I celebrated at work but at home was pretty chill. With Taco Tuesday every week at our house, I guess we don't get all crazy for cinco de mayo.
2. Today is my SIL's birthday. She is 30 so we'll be celebrating this weekend! Gotta prepare myself for turning the big 3-0 in August.
3. We've been living at our new house but I still wake up thinking I am on vacation or something. It doesn't seem like it's ours yet. I put together this cute little video with the girls celebrating in front of our new place.
4. I managed to show up 3 times this week on the 'ol blog. Pretty good considering my lack of posts last week. In case you missed it, check out my transition to Spring look here.
5. I've managed to stay up with my reading so far this year. I've made it through 14 of my 30 book goal. Pretty good for for the first week of May. Follow me on Goodreads to see what I've been reading. I am always on the lookout for new suggestions!