Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Currently #13



loving. our new house
smelling. not much #allergyprobs
writing. to-do lists
reading. nothing at the moment, I need my next read!
watching. all the movies - we just got HBO after only having local channels and Netflix for the past year and a half
craving. organization, we still have boxes everywhere
obsessing. over how to create new outfits from the clothes I already have
wishing. for a day off work where someone did all my work for me while I was gone - ha!
needing. to get my car washed
wanting. a date night
trying. to adjust to the fact that the girls will be out of school in 1 short week!
eating. all the guacamole - because duh!
drinking. Diet Coke - they are just lucky I don't put rum in it at work ... yet.
feeling. overwhelmed
hoping. to get some pictures hung on the walls at home
clicking. twice on all the pretty pictures on IG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison