Monday, May 16, 2016

Meal Plan #20

This weekend I accomplished a lot around the house. Of course my Dad and my step-Mom were a huge help in accomplishing some projects I didn't think we would touch for months. And to top it all off I've got a strong and delicious meal plan for this week! Let's do this ...

MONDAY: Breakfast
Pancakes and eggs! This will be our meat free meal this week.

TUESDAY: Tacos
I feel like we haven't done tacos on Tuesday for awhile even though we have Mexican every week.

WEDNESDAY: Chicken & Noodles
It was time for a crock pot meal and A suggested we have Chicken & Noodles this week so I couldn't let her down.


THURSDAY: Tortellini Sausage Soup
For some reason this soup was jumping off my Pinterest board begging me to make it this week.


FRIDAY: Chicken Patty Sandwiches
We'll probably have this with peppers & dip on the side or some other fruit and veggie option.

What's for dinner at your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison