Wednesday, March 4, 2015

March: I will try

I came up with 3 things I would try for the month of February. I'd say I did pretty good.
  • I will try to drink 4 "cups" of water each day at work. 
    • I don't think I made it to 4 but I did completely cut out Diet Coke (hello headaches, will you ever go away) which meant I was drinking more water instead.
  • I will try to work out at least twice a week. 
    • I knew this was ambitious and I was right. I probably averaged a once a week workout during the month.
  • I will try to make 1 new healthy recipe each week. 
Now it's March and here's what I'm trying.


  • I will try to watch my portions.
    • I've found that portion control is a big help for me. Eat a small piece of chocolate, not the entire bag. Each a cup of chili not 4 cups of chili. All things in moderation :)
  • I will try one new workout each week.
    • I was able to work out once a week, now I'm going to try new things. A little yoga, barre or Jillian Michaels kicking my butt will all be welcome!
  • I will try to plan a family fun night once a week.
    • We will each take turns choosing the food, activities, etc. that will take place during the Family Fun Night. I'm hoping this will make the winter cold pass sooner.

What will you try this month? What goals have you set for yourself?

1 comment:

  1. I had a company called ClassPass contact me and they gave me a free month to try them out. They are in other cities other then STL, but you get a list of gyms and you can work out at any of them. I tried a spin class earlier this week and tomorrow I am trying a barre class! It is so fun and I would have never tried these new (to me) workouts otherwise! I need to drink more water, I was good about it when I was working... but, now that I'm at home I am NOT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison