Sunday, March 22, 2015

Meal Plan Week #12

This right here was the whole reason I started meal planning. I use to spend 30 minutes every night just debating what we would eat and then everyone would be too hungry and grumpy to wait for me to make it so we'd end up with some unhealthy, not real food, take out option. Meal planning has made my evenings less stressful and best of all we are all eating so much better because I make every meal, every day. 

MONDAY: Baked Sausage Rigatoni with Spinach
I got some new pasta to try out for being a BzzAgent so we'll be trying out this new rigatoni recipe! Since it takes awhile to assemble and bake, I'll assemble on Sunday night so it's ready to pop in the oven on Monday.


TUESDAY: Quesadillas
We'll have a variety of options to put inside your quesadilla - black beans, chicken, cheese, all sorts of goodness - yum!

WEDNESDAY: Salad Bar
Tonight is the second grade program at school, so this will be a quick and easy dinner.

THURSDAY: Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup
It's still not warm enough outside to put away this family favorite for the spring/summer. 

FRIDAY: Mac & Cheese
The girls have requested mac & cheese. I'll be at wine night with my ladies from work so I guess if the husband doesn't want mac & cheese he can figure out something else :)

Have you tried any new recipes lately that I should put on my meal plan for the coming weeks?

1 comment:

  1. I used to do a lot of stuff for Bzz and haven't been on there for ages, I need to go update my account! That pasta looks yummy! Also, grilled cheese and tomato soup is always a favorite of mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison