Monday, March 16, 2015

Meal Plan Week #11

I have determined I can only crank out one blog post a week with the occasional goal setting for the month. Those donut party pictures, still in the drafts folder :) whoops! Let's just get to the main reason you are reading this, the meal plan!

MONDAY: Spaghetti with Garlic Bread and Asparagus
We eat this meal more than most things, you can't go wrong with pasta, garlic and asparagus

TUESDAY: Stuffed Taco Shells
My MIL and I put together about a dozen freezer meals this weekend. One of them are these stuffed taco shells. So stuffed shells, but with taco meat/cheese filling. So excited to try these out! I'm pretty sure this is the recipe my MIL found and we used.

WEDNESDAY: Breakfast for Dinner
I'll probably make pancakes, eggs and toast. 

THURSDAY: Chicken or Tuna Melts
You'll get to choose if you want chicken or tuna, either way they will be yummy

FRIDAY: Homemade Pizza
Part of our freezer meals was making pizza dough so I'll pull one dough ball out to use for our pizza tonight.

What's for dinner at your place this week?

1 comment:

  1. Those mexican stuffed shells look so good and I am excited to hear they freeze easy! Oh do I love freezer meals, love them! Thanks for always sharing your meal plan, always great for ideas for mine!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison