Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Donut Party!

My baby girl turned 5 on March 1st and we celebrated with a donut party! I'm a firm believer in every party should have a theme, especially a kids birthday party. My husband doesn't agree, but I do all the planning so he can't really complain :) I gathered lots of ideas on Pinterest and then made the dream a reality ...
Lots of different donuts which meant something for everyone! We even served the Buzzfeed famous (#21 on the list) Rise 'n Roll Cinnamon Caramel Doughnut for the adults. If you ever make it to Indiana, be sure to check them out!
No party is complete without a donut tower cake!
These donut and fruit kabobs were a big hit! I simply put on a glazed donut, strawberry, powder sugar donut, strawberry and chocolate glazed donut. This way we didn't have a totally sugar filled party ;) We also served milk or coffee to go along with these treats!
Of course, we had to let everyone take a donut home with them as a party favor! These super cute boxes fit a donut perfectly inside. I got them from Pick Your Plum about a month beforehand.
And don't forget the birthday girl! Happy Birthday to J, I can't believe you are 5 already!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute theme :) My son LOVES donuts... loves them. He would have loved an invite to this party! lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison