Monday, January 27, 2014

Liebster Award

Somehow a few people have found this little blog of mine. And some even thought I was cool enough to be nominated for a Liebster Award. Wow. Thanks to Carrie and Emily for your nominations. That just means I have two sets of questions to answer, yikes! Here goes nothing, hopefully you learn something that will make you want to hang around and see what I have to say :)
Emily's questions first ...
1. If you could meet one person from history (someone who is no longer with us), who would it be and why? Hmmm, I really don't have an answer here. This isn't off to a good start.
2. What's your favorite dessert? Oh this is so hard. Anything chocolate is a winner in my book.
3. What's your favorite sport? Football, without a doubt! NFL only please none of this college stuff.
4. If you could trade places with an animal for a day, what animal would it be and why? This is an interesting question ... I guess I'd be a monkey. Hanging upside down, swinging around in the trees in a warm climate sounds pretty good to me.
5. What's the coolest place you've ever visited? This is tricky. I think Hawaii was the most beautiful but Romania was the most unique. Not sure about the cool factor though.
6. Can you speak another language? Si. Not a lot but when I drink my Spanish improves greatly, must be a hidden talent. I can also count to 10 in 5 languages, does that count for anything?
7. Share a secret with me! It's not much of a secret but people are always surprised to find out that I hate bacon. I love ham but bacon, I just can't. Scandalous ... I know!
8. What's the temperature where you live right now? 1* ... yep not lying it's freezing in Indiana this week.
9. What is your dream job? Window designer/dresser. I'm completely in awe of the NYC windows during the holidays
10. What is your favorite music genre? A little bit of everything, most I stick to the pop/rap/r&b genres. 
11. What's your favorite thing about blogging? Connecting with other people. Sometimes it's nice to lay out all your feelings and have other people say "I've been there." makes the world feel a little less big.

And up next Carrie's questions, she was kind and only gave me a few :)
1. What is the last thing you decorated in your house? We are currently redoing our extra bathroom/laundry room. 
2. What is your favorite drink? On a day-to-day basis I'd say a fountain Diet Coke (yes there's a difference). Although an iced chai latte from Starbucks sure makes my day. And if we are talking alcohol then I'm sticking with a margarita.
3. Where was your most favorite vacation at? I think my most favorite is yet to come, we're going to Disney World in March. But I'll have to say my honeymoon. We went to Mexico and had the best time except that we lost our camera.
4. How many other blogs do you read? Ooh, I don't want to actually count them, so let's just go with a lot. A whole lot.
5. What do you want for Valentine's day? We aren't big on Valentine's Day at our house. I think the last time we celebrated was buying a new water heater. True romance right there people.

Well that wasn't so bad, hopefully you learned a few things about the lady behind the blog here at It's My Life. Now it's my turn to nominate some people and give them some questions to answer. Sorry if you've already been nominated, I guess that just means you are extra special.
Quinn @ Kimchi & Sweet Tea
Jacquelyn @ JustJacq
Aubrey @ Dream about Someday
Whitney @ Whitney Blake

Here's your questions, I'm lazy and only gave you 5:
1. What's your favorite candy?
2. Do you have a guilty pleasure, please share!
3. What's your dream job? (stealing this from Emily because I liked it!)
4. What was your least favorite vacation ever?
5. What's one thing you hope to accomplish this year?

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for answering my questions. We went to Disney last July and it was AWESOME! You'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big bacon fan either -- it's sooo overrated. I like it from time to time, but I just don't get everyone's obsessions!!

    Also, it was -11 degrees in Michigan (it got colder, but the coldest I saw on weather.com was -11!) yesterday...totally understand!

    BRRRRR!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, poor bacon! I'm a bacon fan!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison