Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Is it normal ...


The idea for this post came to me yesterday in the bathroom. As I was walking into the bathroom to be specific so don't run away yet. We have single bathrooms at work (none of that stall stuff from school) and I could clearly see the light was on but I still reached up and attempted to turn on the light when I walked in. It made me think, is that normal? Is it normal to try and turn on a light that I already know is on because I do it every time I walk into that damn bathroom! What else do I do or think that may not be normal? So here's my list!

Is it normal ...
     ... that I try to turn on the light in the bathroom that I already know is on every single time I walk in?
     ... that I wear the same 3 sets of diamond earrings all day, every day and almost never take them out?
     ... to sometimes forget that I have a tattoo on my leg? It's hard to see above my ankle and sometimes I forget it's there even though it was the first one I ever got.
     ... I still wake up in the middle of the night because I think I smell smoke even though I know our deck is not on fire?
     ... to not want to take time for myself? I'd rather spend a crazy weekend with my kids and husband than spend the weekend away even if I was at a spa.
     ... to rationalize eating an entire bag of dark chocolate peanut M&Ms? I mean they are dark chocolate, hello antioxidants! and nuts which are good for you too!
     ... to like Halloween more than Christmas?
     ... to not have a Facebook account? I deleted mine over a year ago and don't miss it.
     ... to write a post about being abnormal?

What's something you do that might not be considered normal?

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm not sure about the peanut m&ms, but it's totally normal to eat all the peanut butter ones!

    And I've nearly deleted my facebook SO many times!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison