Monday, February 3, 2014

The Perfect Interview Outfit (on a budget!)

I managed to score an interview with a company that I would love to work for. But my problem is what should I wear? I hit up the trusty Kohl's over the weekend and found these pieces to make the perfect interview outfit. Luckily I already had the pants from a previous interview a couple months ago and I have a pair of black boots that are very similar. The top and blazer only set me back $38 (compared to the $54 I saved!). Now let's just hope this lands me the job!
The Perfect Interview Outfit


2 comments:

  1. Really cute! I always tend to wear a matching jacket and pants/skirt and I love how your pants are a different color yet the blouse ties the pants and jacket in together! Hope you get the job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit, especially the top. Fingers crossed for your interview!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison