Friday, June 28, 2013

Get pin-spired outfit #4

Sorry for the delay in outfit number four. Last Friday was our company picnic and I was required to wear our company shirt and we were actually allowed to wear shorts to work so I wasn't going to pass up that opportunity. So you had to wait an entire week for this casual Friday! Let's get on with the inspiration look.
Casual Friday: Jeans, flip flops, striped tank & cardigan {See pin}
This outfit is so basic but I just really liked the look of it and of course I had every piece in my closet already which was a double bonus! Here's my look ...

I really need to invest in some navy pieces, I think it would've looked much better with navy and brown but I worked with what I had. Being so warm outside I opted for a short sleeve black cardigan (if it doesn't button is it still a cardigan? don't judge me!) with a striped tank, jeans and of course flip flops. This outfit didn't really push me out of my comfort zone but I normally wouldn't have worn the cardigan with jeans to work so I guess I did try something new. Here's the side-by-side comparison. How'd I do?

Well that's all I have for this go around of Pinterest inspired outfits. 

Play catch up ...
The plan
Outfit #1
Outfit #2

Outfit #3

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your inspiration photo! Great choice!! And you did a fabulous job nailing the look! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh love how you've found your inspiration and created the look using your own resources. Good work! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I want to do some Pinspired looks, they're so fun :)
    Olive & Ivy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison