Thursday, June 6, 2013

Writing, laundry & exercise

School is out, I'm going to miss having her writing sent home every day "I like to hold the cats but my eyes get red." - at least she is aware of her allergies :)
We were almost out of laundry soap so I whipped up a homemade batch. This was my second time making it, it works just as well as the regular stuff. I use this tutorial. You'll get about 10 gallons of soap
I've really been trying with my food and exercise. The exercise is sort of lacking so I've been trying to do this every morning. I found it on Pinterest so don't ask me if it really burns 100 calories or not, but I figured hey it's better than nothing.

What's up with you lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison