Monday, June 17, 2013

Get pin-spired outfit #1

My Pinterest challenge has begun! Here we go, let's kick this off with outfit number one! Here was the inspiration look from Pinterest.
Weekend Look: colored shorts, neutral top, chic accessories {See pin}
Even though I love all the pieces in this look from Anthropologie I certainly don't own any of them. I do however have colored shorts, a neutral top and accessories! Here's my look.


I wore my lilac shorts and black top. Since my top already had some blingy/shiny stuff at the top I didn't wear a necklace. I did wear my Noonday bracelet and since we were headed to Rib Fest I kept it comfy with Old Navy flip flops in purple. Here's the side-by-side comparison.
I don't think this was a total winner, but I did pair a few things together that I normally wouldn't have for my inspiration outfit. One day down, three more to go!

1 comment:

  1. Love your noonday bracelets!!!! Thanks for linking up!
    xoxo,
    Sheaffer :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison