Friday, February 22, 2013

Life as of lately

So many things happening it's hard to keep track. My goal for the year was to try and take more pictures with our digital camera to share with everyone instead of just on my phone. I guess that means less IG from me. Here's a few snapshots from this past week ...

We went ice skating, the girls loved it. I didn't get any good photos of them with our phones but the digital camera is full :)
After ice skating we went to Mad Anthony's for lunch. DH and I got Raspberry Blonde beers. They are the best!
I actually got some time to scrapbook. Check me out - I'm now caught up to Summer 2011 - ha!

J's 3rd birthday party is next week, we will be having a tea party so I'm making felt tea bags for the kids. They are really easy, I got the idea here
And this is happening today. Wallpaper, paint and new fixtures in our main bathroom. It's LONG overdue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison