Tuesday, February 19, 2013

NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine

I'm no beauty blogger but I do know a great beauty buy when I see one. Enter the NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine -- yeah it has a long name but it's worth remembering. 
Here are the facts:

  • Only $2.49 at most stores
  • Super glossy
  • Wide range of colors - I love the nude!
  • Did I mention it's only $2.49?!
Do you see those colors? Love!
I use this basically every day. It has long lasting, staying power and it's not sticky like most other glosses. For a busy mama this is a perfect way for me to look put together without really trying. And I don't have to worry about A or J getting ahold of it and running my super expensive makeup because it's only $2.49!
So why are you still reading my blog? Go get some new shiny lips!

*I received the NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine as part of my VoxBox from Influenster. All opinions are my own and I was not paid for them. If you are interested in joining Influenster and reviewing some awesome products shoot me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison