Wednesday, September 7, 2016

September Goals

I haven't done a goals post in awhile ... ok so I haven't done one all year (whoops!). Last year I really enjoyed setting a couple of goals each month to see if I could accomplish them. It was so much easier than year-long goals that tend to get forgotten. I've selected 3 to focus on for September.



Work out at least 3 days a week. *Bonus points if I can do 5 days!
I started out last month with working out each morning before the kids go to school and I head to work. I'm going to commit to sticking with this!

Spend less on groceries
Our grocery budget is pretty decent in my mind - around $70 each week - but I think I can do better. I saw a bunch of No Spend September posts floating around and while I don't think I can commit to that, I do think I can cut back on our weekly grocery budget. I'm aiming for $60 or less each week (ideally $50). Sorry Costco, I'll see you next month.

Read 2 books
I read 3 books last month, so I think 2 books for this month is do-able. Looking for suggestions!


So there we have it, three goals I'll be working towards this month. Do you set any goals each month? I'd love to hear what they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison