Monday, September 12, 2016

Meal Plan #37

One of my goals for September is to spend less on the grocery budget. Last week I only spent $37.70 so I'm feeling pretty good about my $50 per week goal. There is a really good sale going on this week on some pantry staples so I'll be spending a little extra to stock up. Here's what we plan to eat ...


MONDAY: Paninis with Fruit Salad

TUESDAY: Chicken, Bean & Rice Taquitos
I'm very interested to try these since they contain BBQ sauce which I wouldn't normally put in my Mexican food.

WEDNESDAY: Pork Chop & Sweet Potatoes
This is a freezer meal I got from my MIL that we are going to try out.

THURSDAY: Chili
I've been wanting to make chili for so long! The forecast is a high in the low 70s, so let's plan something more fall like.

FRIDAY: Breakfast
Eggs were on sale this week, so we'll do a breakfast for dinner. This will also be our meatless meal for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison