Monday, September 19, 2016

Meal Plan #38

Last week the weather started to feel like fall, now this week is going to be hot again. I love me some summer so bring on the warmer temps for another week! Here's what we'll be eating ...


MONDAY: Tortellini Salad
Our meat free meal of the week. Basically I'm throwing cheese and spinach tortellini (cooked and chilled) with Italian dressing and some veggies and calling it dinner.

TUESDAY: Pulled Pork Tacos
I have a bunch of pork hanging out in the deep freezer so we'll make tacos with it after it cooks all day in the crock pot.

WEDNESDAY: One Pot Sausage Skillet Pasta
My obsession continues with this week's one pot meal.

THURSDAY: Burgers
This week's weather is still like summer - bring on the grill!

FRIDAY: Family Fun Night
It's Family Fun Night at school so it will probably be pizza for dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison