Monday, September 5, 2016

Meal Plan #36

I hope everyone had a great long weekend! We spent half of ours at Kings Island and had a blast riding roller coasters and exploring Cincinnati. It was nice to come home and relax before getting the week started. Here's a lovely photo to show our fun from the weekend. I cannot stop laughing every time I look at it.

Now into the meal planning fun! As you'll see later this week, I'm going to try and cut the grocery budget. So all my selections are fairly wallet friendly.


MONDAY: Grill Out!
Burgers on the grill of course

TUESDAY: One Pot Mexican Skillet
If you haven't noticed the past few weeks, I'm obsessed with the one pot meals.

WEDNESDAY: YOYO
You're On Your Own - also known as my kids' favorite dinner option ever.

THURSDAY: Baked Ravioli
The last time we had this, everyone loved it! It also counts as our meat-free meal for the week.

FRIDAY: Soup & Sandwiches
We have a few kinds of soup in the pantry so we'll decide what sounds good that night. 

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison