Thursday, July 9, 2015

Currently #3


loving. sitting down on my couch and reading to my girls, I'm so happy they love books
smelling. freshly baked goodies in my oven. I don't know why but I love to bake in the summer even though my house is already roasting.
writing. documentation for new projects at work
reading. I just finished Torch, up next is The Likeness
watching. Californication on Netflix - we just started this series and are loving it so far.
craving. simple, healthy meals so I can spend more time with my family after work
obsessing. over the new(ish) Gap outlet by my house, I got some killer deals - 5 shirts & a pair of flip flops for less than $35!!
wishing. new refrigerators weren't so expensive - we could use an upgrade
needing. to start buying school supplies- geez already?
wanting. to go watch a movie at the drive-in
trying. to get more exercise 
eating. strawberry shortcake - fresh strawberries are my jam - no pun intended ;)
drinking. all the iced drinks
feeling. happy
hoping. summer slows down a bit, I can't believe it's July already?!
clicking. through deals and places to stay around Niagara Falls - we really want to go over Labor Day so I've got to find us a killer deal! Recommendations?

2 comments:

  1. I found a great deal on hotels in Niagara Falls through Groupon! They usually come along with free wine tastings and chocolate tours. We had a great time when we went!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAP OUTLET is the BEST! I buy probably 1/4 of my clothes there and the one by me is in an outlet mall that is 45 minutes away... so jealous yours will be so close!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison