Monday, July 13, 2015

Meal Plan Week #28

Happy Monday! Hello to this new week, let's see what's for dinner!



MONDAY: Chicken a la King
I enjoy a good crock pot recipe so that dinner is practically ready when I walk in the door. 

TUESDAY: Dinner out at our favorite Mexican restaurant
I asked what everyone wanted for Taco Tuesday and was told "let's go out!"

WEDNESDAY: Pasta Bake

THURSDAY: Crispy Breakfast Quesadillas
The kids can have a breakfast item of their choosing but the husband and I will try out these yummy looking quesadillas.

FRIDAY: Grill out
We'll throw a bunch of stuff on the grill and hopefully eat outside!

1 comment:

  1. I have tried that chicken a la king from Mix & Match Mama's website, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her recipes! Looks like a good meal plan for the week, those quesadillas look yummy!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison