Sunday, June 28, 2015

My 3 Summer Must-Haves

Summer is here. It's seriously my favorite time of year. The sun is shining, we can hang out outside all day, I can consume an entire watermelon without anyone noticing and have a beer or glass of wine in my hand before noon is completely acceptable as long as the grill or pool is nearby. I've compiled my top 3 summer must-haves!

Flip flops - I practically live in these things from June - August. If I could get away with wearing them to work Monday through Thursday I totally would (instead I wear sandals to class it up a bit). The best thing about flip-flops is that you can spend the $3 at Old Navy on one of their 50 million colors and if they break it just gives you an excuse to go back and buy a different shade :)

Iced beverages preferably from Starbucks - coffee, lattes, tea, lemonade, as long as it's iced I'm drinking it! I'm not a huge fan of hot beverages unless it's super cold outside. But during the summer I drink only iced drinks with lots of ice.

A good razor - let's face it, summer = bikinis, shorts and dresses. You don't want your lower half (or your armpits for that matter) looking like it's still winter time. This Schick Hydro Silk TrimStyle Razor is my go-to. Smooth legs and no unruly bikini line are happening when you use this razor and trimmer in one.
*Full disclosure: I received the Schick TrimStyle Razor for being a BzzAgent. All opinions are my own.


What is on your list of summer must-haves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison