Thursday, February 20, 2014

Looking forward

This next week is going to be crazy, hopefully crazy good. I have so much going on I feel like I need to write it all down so I don't forget anything

Next week will be my final week at my current job. I've been looking for a new job for over a year and I'm so happy that I finally found something that is not only close to home but the office atmosphere is so much more my style. I currently work in a small town (50 minutes away) that is very conservative with a bunch of "lifers" that aren't interested in changing anything. It's been a rough five years. My new job is 15 minutes away from my house in a fairly new company (only 15 years old) that is constantly advancing and changing. To say I'm excited is an understatement. This new job is one more step in completing my goal for the year to live. I hope to finally say I have a job that I love and that I'm not living in sadness and regret every day I go to work.


Next Saturday is J's 4th birthday. I seriously cannot believe she is four already. We were planning some future vacations and I realized she will start kindergarten in 2015. Holy crap. Next year I will have 2 kids in school, this can't be happening. I'll be almost 28 and have two kids in school, I just can't process that.

On top of J turning four that just means I have to throw a fab theme birthday party. Too bad it's freezing and super snowy outside so the party has to be at our house which means I need to clean said house. Oh and did I mention that we are still remodeling the downstairs bathroom which would be the bathroom that everyone will use during the party. I see sanding and painting in my future this weekend. 

What are you looking forward to this next week or this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, she is cute! I'm turning 28 this year. Not fun. At least you have kids, I'm starting to feel like I never will =(

    Good luck in your new job!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison