What's your middle name? Jeanne (said like Jean). It is my Aunt's middle name but she uses it as her first name. I also gave my oldest daughter the same middle name.
If you could live anywhere else in the world where would you live? We visited South Carolina a couple years ago for Christmas and we sort of fell in love, same with Nashville last summer. We've looked at moving and maybe it will happen at some point but for now we are staying in NE Indiana.
Tell us about your guilty pleasures. Well there's a few ... dark chocolate, Starbucks chai lattes, terrible reality TV shows like Real Housewives, and lately Diet Coke with red pepper hummus and bagel chips. :) Mostly all food related.
|Proof that I've been eating this since Christmastime, forgive the table cloth|
Five items you'd grab during a fire. (People and pets don't count. Those are a given.)
- My purse, that thing is filled with pretty much my life including my phone.
- My camera, I'm terrible about putting new pictures onto the computer so everything is still on there. I really should work on that.
- My jewelry. I have a lot of things from my Grandma (we shared a birthday), nothing expensive just all sentimental.
- My kids' social security cards. We've been getting our stuff together for taxes so that's why this one makes the list, I have no clue what their numbers are and going down to that office to get new ones issues is a big pain in the ass so I'll save myself the trouble and take those.
- The kids' scrapbooks. I've slacked on them but I have put a lot of work into what's done, I would hate for that to go up in flames.
Marathon running...something you'd like to pursue or just plain crazy? I only think this is part crazy. I ran a 10K last fall which is 6.2 miles for all your non-runners out there. I've considered a half marathon but I don't think I'm crazy enough for a full marathon. I'll just stick to my 5Ks.
If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? There's not really anything that is my go-to meal or that I eat nonstop aside from chocolate. I'm going to stay a really good steak and potato, yeah I'm boring like that.
Last person you spoke to...annnnnd....go! That would be my three year old who is at home with me today while I work. We've all been sick and I just didn't feel like making the effort to get fully dressed and go in today. She was trying to give me an explanation for not eating her sandwich at lunch. "I can't eat all my sandwich because my belly hurts. So I just need to eat chocolate to make it better." Yep definitely my kid.
Favorite childhood toy So many options here, I had a Cabbage Patch Kid that I loved and one of those sit and spin toys. I also loved me some Fraggle Rock and Alf.
|Tried to get my kids to rent this from the library. I lost out to Curious George and Scooby Doo.|
Thanks for hanging out with me today. Happy Friday!