Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wrap it up!

I've been busy wrapping up all our Christmas presents. It seems like the pile grows each year and this year was no exception. I made it one of my goals to add a personal touch to each gift I give this year. I started by buying things that I knew people would enjoy and that fit their personality. I did some buying on Etsy (keychains & custom prints) and searched all the sales for the best deals. With so many people to buy for you can easily hit the point of spending too much on all the presents. I created a couple jar recipes gifts for the sitter and family friends since I know everyone enjoys homemade cookies. I feel like I accomplished this goal ... now to watch them all open their gifts on Christmas!


If you are still in need of some wrapping ideas/tips/tricks/or what not here's some cool ones I've found recently.
Simple red and white accents [source]
Wrapped in maps [source]
Fabric ribbon accents [source]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison