Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Phew! It's over ...

I wish I would've taken a picture of my living room, kitchen, bedrooms, etc this weekend. Every room looked like Santa's sleigh exploded all through our house! We have piles of gifts, boxes and wrapping paper EVERYWHERE. I'm not sure that my house has had as much TLC as I have given it over this past weekend. The dead Christmas tree has been taken out (leaving a nice trail of needles along the way), the floor has been swept and mopped multiple times (I decided to drop the glass jar of applesauce on Christmas morning) and toys have been picked up, moved, picked up again and so on about 10 times a piece. I enjoy spending time with family on Christmas, but I'm just not a fan of the aftermath of it all. I think it's safe to say we might have everything back to normal around New Years Day. Now to work on finishing up my Twelve by 2012 list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison