Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Just another day

It's just another day. Another day filled with a busy work schedule, crying kids, unwatched shows on the DVR and nothing really ready to eat for dinner when I get home. I have so much going on right now that I don't want to focus on anything specifically. I just keep creating lists in my head. A work list. A house list. A family list. A shopping list. A pay these bills list. A wishes for the future list. A "me" list. So much to do and so little time. I guess I don't have much to talk about today. Maybe tomorrow I'll spend some time talking about my weight loss/exercise goals, but for today I guess I just made a list about all the lists I've made in my head. Don't you wish you would've stopped reading after the first sentence? Enjoy the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison