Friday, April 15, 2011

Daily Happenings

I've become slightly obsessed with the daily deal websites. I'm not sure why, maybe because I love a bargain! I signed up for Groupon first and thought it was great. Then a couple of weeks ago, I discovered another site, like Groupon, but for handmade items called Heartsy. And yesterday I stumbled upon another daily deals site for moms and kids called Zulily. I've arrived at the mecca for daily deals! So now not only am I constantly digging for coupons in the paper, mailbox and online, but I'm checking my daily deal websites to get more discounts.
On a related note: My DH doesn't think I'm so crazy for clipping coupons now. We've been watching the new TLC series Extreme Couponing and I think he is just as hooked as me. Who wouldn't want to say save money on everyday items?! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I know I will -- there's 4 coupon inserts on Sunday! 
Happy Clipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison