Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Garage Sale!


I've been preparing the past 2 weeks for our upcoming garage sale. I didn't realize how much stuff we had! I have box, after box of baby stuff; it seems never ending. My DH and I have decided that 2 kids is enough and that is time to let go of all the baby clothes, toys and accessories. This means everything from the onesies to the carseat is for sale. I've temporarily converted the playroom/computer room/craft room into garage sale central. It's hard to move around in there, but I think I finally have all the signs made and items priced. Now I have to set up the garage which has proved to be more difficult than I thought. Once everything is set up we just have to hope the weather is amazing and we have lots of shoppers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison