Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Decorating!

I've been wanting to redecorate (or actually just decorate for the first time) some of the rooms in my house. We moved in a year ago, almost exactly from today. (Happy Anniversary house!) Part of my goals for this year is to decorate my kitchen, upstairs bathroom and the entry way. I get bonus points if I get the computer/craft/play room done. I've been browsing the blogs and magazine newsstands to find some great ideas. I picked up a copy of House Beautiful today at lunch so that I can read it after the kids go to bed (that's right, I'm sneaking in some "me" time!). I also found a super inspiring blog today House*Tweaking. This woman is amazing! She is trying to sell her house (hey, I'm doing that too! I'm just not living it in) and has kids, yet her house isn't all child proof looking. Here are some things I want in my house ...

LOVE this chalkboard for the kitchen
via TheDoorStop

This shower curtain would make anyone happy in the morning!

Maybe I'll put this mirror in my entryway
via moxiethrift
Does anyone have suggestions for decorating ideas? I feel like I'm all over the place with my ideas, but maybe that is a good thing. Happy Decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison