Monday, October 26, 2015

Meal Plan Week #43

The last week of October is here - how in the world did that happen so fast? But this also means my favorite day is at the end of the week ... Halloween! The girls have their costumes all ready (cheerleader and mermaid) so we are ready for the trick or treating and the awesome decorations. We also carved our pumpkins on Sunday. I just find Halloween so much fun!
I won't call this week's meal plan the healthiest one we've ever had, but everything is guaranteed to get eaten. I did throw in a healthy meal towards the end of the week to help combat the onslaught of candy that will be coming our way :)


MONDAY: Daddy's Choice
I will be out of town for work so Daddy's in charge of dinner. Let's be honest, they will probably eat cereal or order a pizza - haha!

TUESDAY: Baked Tacos
We had to shift a few things around last week and didn't end up making these tacos, we'll put them on the menu for this week!

WEDNESDAY: Ramen Noodles - A's choice
Since Daddy gets a choice, the girls decided they needed a choice too. I'm not a ramen eater so maybe I'll just have leftover tacos :)

THURSDAY: Chicken & Quinoa Soup
I have been looking for a way to use up some of the quinoa I bought when I made this chicken enchilada recipe. This one sounds and looks pretty good, plus it goes in the crock pot which is always my favorite way to make dinner!

FRIDAY: Mac & Cheese - J's choice
I think the only reason she didn't choose spaghetti was because we had it last week. I have a pan of Stouffer's mac & cheese that I'll cook up since the adults aren't fans of the glowing macaroni out of the box :)

Are you excited for Halloween? What's for dinner at your house this week?

1 comment:

  1. Haha, love your meal plan this week. I went totally easy this week, too... the week before Halloween is always crazy, ya know? I have oven tacos on my meal plan for this week, too!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison