Monday, November 2, 2015

Meal Plan Week #44

I think I've made a mistake by labeling each week of my meal plan based on the week of the year. 44 weeks! There are only 52 in the year! How did this happen??? It is hard to believe that the holidays are right around the corner. Swim lessons start for J this week (A is still on the wait list for swim and gymnastics) so that's another commitment once a week for this family. Since last week's meal plan wasn't super healthy, we're taking a new approach this week!

MONDAY: Deli Sandwiches w/ Fruit & Veggies

I'm trying to be better about serving fruit & veggies at dinner if many are not included in the main dish. We'll have a variety to go along side our sandwiches.

TUESDAY: Cheesy Enchilada Rice Skillet

Sometimes you have to switch up taco night with some other Mexican inspired dish.

WEDNESDAY: Sausage, Spinach & White Bean Soup

Swim night, so crock pot meals are pretty much my go-to. And the kids are crazy for ANYTHING with beans in it these days. I did break my crock pot lid last week, maybe this will be a good excuse for Santa to put one under my tree :)


THURSDAY: Tortellini w/ Garlic Bread & Salad


FRIDAY: Chicken Patty Sandwiches

We'll see what veggies and fruits are leftover to pair with these sandwiches at the end of the week. 

1 comment:

  1. That enchilada rice bake looks DELISH!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison