Wednesday, October 7, 2015

September Ipsy Bag Review

I was pretty happy with my first Ipsy bag so I decided to try out a second one. This month's bag was gold which was super cute. Here's a rundown of what was inside ...

City Chic Lipstick by City Color Cosmetics
5/5 stars
Lipstick is not something I usually buy. I'm more of a lip gloss kinda girl. But I loved this lipstick! The color was perfect and it stayed on pretty well. I've been wearing this almost every day since I got it!

Queen of the Fill Tinted Brow Gel by Elizabeth Mott
1/5 stars
I'm thinking maybe this product is for someone who is lacking eyebrows. I however do not have that issue. I tried it out anyways but I was constantly itching my eyebrows and getting the gel all over my fingers through the day. I didn't even notice any difference in the way my eyebrows looked. Not a winner for me.

ipsy Eye Shadow Trio by NYX Cosmetics
4/5 stars
Eye shadow isn't an every day item for me. But this trio is a winner! The color palette is perfect and will be nice for special occasions. 

Ultra Repair® Cream by First Aid Beauty
5/5 stars
As much as I don't want to admit it, the cold weather is right around the corner. This cream can be used on your face or your feet so it will keep you hydrated. I will probably keep this in my desk drawer at work to use throughout the winter.

Aceite de Argan by Octavio Molina Hair
1/5 stars
Well I guess on my last survey when I said that the product left my hair greasy they thought I needed some more grease. Oil on my hair is about the last thing I need. If you have dry or frizzy hair this would probably be perfect for you.


So what would you like to try from the bag I got? Are you already an Ipsy member? Click here to join!
My plan is to get one more bag and then take a little break from the Ipsy bags over the holidays and start back up again in the Spring.

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading your review! I got the eyeshadow trio, too... I love eyebrow products that had more definition to my eye brows, so I would have had fun trying that product... it sounds messy tho! I would have enjoyed the hair oil, too! ha! Too bad we can't trade!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison